- Classic Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star leather trainer in Athletic Black with white outsole & toecap
- Converse All Star Plimsolls
- Unisex Leather Matt Trainers
- Canvas lining with a cushioned footbed for all-day comfort
- Classic converse comfort: durable canvas upper and rubber sole
- Lace-up front with metallic eyelet details
- Original rubber toe box and toe guard, tonal sidewall trim, medial-side air vent holes and All StarÂ® heel patch
- Signature Converse rubber outsole
When he was done playing the game, he became its most devoted ambassador. And there's never been another like him-”or his shoes. Which is why the unconventionally classic design hasn't changed a bit since Chuck wore them himself. No matter what your size, these are big shoes to fill. Canvas lining with a cushioned footbed for all-day comfort. Classic converse comfort: durable canvas upper and rubber sole. Lace-up front with metallic eyelet details. Original rubber toe box and toe guard, tonal sidewall trim, medial-side air vent holes and All Star® heel patch. Signature Converse rubber outsole.
Upper Material: 100% Leather
Converse is Sneakers. And Converse is Change. They started on the court and got adopted on the street. They began as a rubber company to make sneakers and boots, and then they found basketball and reinvented the sport.
The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star sneaker became the court sneaker; it stood for the game. From there they moved into other sports with new sneaker silhouettes like the Pro Leather, the Star Player, and the Weapon. The Star Chevron showed up and became another Converse symbol. And just when we seemed to be destined for athletes only – something happened.
14 years - 99 years