- The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Top Sneakers are composed of a durable textile upper
- A signature shoe turned classic, this is a must have for the old school style fanatic
- Rubber outsole and cushioned midsole give comfort every step of the way
- Classic canvas upper for comfort and durability
- Canvas lining with a cushioned footbed for all-day comfort
- Classic converse comfort: durable canvas upper and rubber sole
- Lace-up front with metallic eyelet details
- Original rubber toe box and toe guard, tonal sidewall trim, medial-side air vent holes and All Star® heel patch
- Signature Converse rubber outsole
Manufactured by Converse.
Outer Material: Canvas
Inner Material: Textile
Closure: Lace Up
Heel Type: Flat
Material Composition: Other
In 1908, the Boston-based Converse Rubber Company began making sport shoes. Years later when Chuck Taylor joined the company, the legendary Converse high-top was born. Its history is forever entwined with two other American intuitions: basketball and rock 'n roll. "Chucks"-and every modern Converse evolution that's followed - have become standard issue for generations of players, rockers, skaters and rebellious souls.
Converse is Sneakers. And Converse is Change. They started on the court and got adopted on the street. They began as a rubber company to make sneakers and boots, and then they found basketball and reinvented the sport.
The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star sneaker became the court sneaker; it stood for the game. From there they moved into other sports with new sneaker silhouettes like the Pro Leather, the Star Player, and the Weapon. The Star Chevron showed up and became another Converse symbol. And just when we seemed to be destined for athletes only – something happened.
The epitome of a classic, the Chuck Taylor All-Star by Converse has become a modern-day fashion staple. Originally a basketball shoe in the 1920s, it has transformed into one of the most iconic sneakers with a cult-like following all around the world. This American classic features a durable canvas upper, cushioned footbed, vulcanized construction, rubber toe cap, and the easily recognizable "All Star" logo. Become a part of history and complete your ensemble with the one and only Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star.
14 years - 99 years