- The Converse Chuck Taylor, seen here in Gooseberry Egret, is one of the most recognisable and iconic silhouettes in footwear
- The original court to street crossover has come in countless variations and seen endless collaborations, yet for the most part, remains unchanged
- A classic Converse outsole, All Star branding and canvas toe cap feature on this firm favourite
- ALL TIME CLASSIC CONVERSE ALL STAR OXFORD
- CHUCK TAYLOR MODEL
- GOOSEBERRY EGRET CANVAS UPPER WITH WHITE SOLE
Canvas upper with weave detail
Striped vulcanised midsole
Full lace closure
In 1908, the Boston-based Converse Rubber Company began making sport shoes. Years later when Chuck Taylor joined the company, the legendary Converse high-top was born. Its history is forever entwined with two other American intuitions: basketball and rock 'n roll. "Chucks"-and every modern Converse evolution that's followed - have become standard issue for generations of players, rockers, skaters and rebellious souls.
The epitome of a classic, the Chuck Taylor All-Star by Converse has become a modern-day fashion staple. Originally a basketball shoe in the 1920s, it has transformed into one of the most iconic sneakers with a cult-like following all around the world. This American classic features a durable canvas upper, cushioned footbed, vulcanized construction, rubber toe cap, and the easily recognizable "All Star" logo. Become a part of history and complete your ensemble with the one and only Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star.
14 years - 99 years