- Elderflower tea is believed to have many health benefits such as boost immune systems, may help with the respiration system, and may help with allergy maintenance
- Serving Suggestion Place 1 - 2 Teaspoons in a warm china teapot, add boiling water and allow to stand for 5-10 minutes
- Stir well, strain and pour
- Honey may be added to taste
- Elderflowers produce of Czechkia
- Loose herbal tea
Cotswold Health Products are based in Wotton-under-Edge in Gloucestershire.
We import Herbs and Spices from all over the world from an approved list of suppliers which have modern processing facilities and full quality control. Our suppliers are visited and audited at regular intervals.
All our Organic products are certified and we are audited annually by The Soil Association - licence number P1926 All medicinal herbs are laboratory tested for compliance to the British and/or European Pharmacopoeia standards. Approximately 90% of all medicinal herbs are still harvested from hedgerows, meadows, forests and mountainsides. All such herbs sourced by us are subjected to rigorous quality controls. All analysis is carried out by our suppliers in their own laboratories.
© Cotswold Health Products Ltd
Cotswold Health Products