- No other food plant on earth can survive the extreme weather conditions and intensive sunlight that this amazing super food grows in
- Maca is a hearty root vegetable plant, which grows in the high Andean plateaus of Peru at altitudes as high as 14,500 feet above sea level
- We do not endorse or recommend any of the extracts derived from Maca as the patents on such extracts equate to 'Biopiracy'
- Please Note: Creative Nature only source Maca powder which has been derived from the plant
- A term used to describe the stealing of biologically based knowledge for profit that is not shared with those indiginous communities who originate the knowledge.
• Maca contains substantial amounts of essential nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, zinc,
• Vitamin B1, B2, B12, C, E.
• Riboflavin, thiamine, ascorbic acid and essential fatty acids.
• It is also rich in sterols, alkaloids, tannins and saponins.
• Increases energy, enhances stamina, mental clarity and athletic endurance.
• Its hormonal balancing properties may help to alleviate impotence problems and menopausal or menstrual symptoms.
• It has reputed aphrodisiac properties, hence its nickname ‘Spanish Viagra’!
• Maca is high in Calcium which is known to promote healthy bone formation.
- The rich soil located at these high plateaus accounts for the high levels of trace minerals found in Maca
May cause breast tenderness in women. If this occurs reduce your dosage until symptoms stop. It is not advisable to take Maca in the evenings as it can cause surges in energy making sleep more difficult.
Capsules: Take 2 - 6 500mg Capsules per day or as directed by your health practitioner. Each capsule is 500mg.
Powder: A recommended dosage is about 1 – 3 grams of Maca per day. If you use Maca regularly you may want to use a substantially larger dose to achieve the results you are looking for. It is best to start with a smaller dosage to begin with and work up to your optimal level of Maca intake.
Creative Nature is a young, ethical organisation that was established to promote health, creativity and respect for the environment, by increasing awareness of environmental, social and health issues, and by providing the highest quality natural products.
Creative Nature is one of the leading protagonists in the superfoods world and has been supplying these amazing nutritionally dense foods for over six years. Products have been sourced from some of the most remote and untouched corners of the earth, where the soil is rich in nutrients and has not been damaged by over farming and the use of agro chemicals. This has resulted in a collection of pure, raw unprocessed natural products, some of the most potent healing foods on earth.
Our goal is to inspire customer confidence so that when they buy a superfood product from Creative Nature, they are sure that not only is the product of the highest quality, but that it has been sustainably farmed, ethically traded and that the packaging is 100% recyclable.
Creative Nature believes that the planet provides us with all we need to live successful, wealthy and healthy lives. And through the provision of educational information and guidance on the use of natural plant products and foods, that we can reconnect people with nature, encourage and empower them to accept responsibility for their own health, thoughts and actions, and thus increase the overall health & wellbeing of both the planet and its people.
“Let Nature Be Your Guide…”
Huge Kahuna Company Ltd
By Jonesy | Posted on: 06/05/2013
If I could stand on the rooftop and shout how good this product is I would. I have, and would, recommend it for realigning hormones it is the best thing.
I wish I had heard of it when I was younger for PMS. I haven't had any menopausal symptoms at all since using it.
By hanaid | Posted on: 01/12/2011
Very good price excellent service and delivery