- Even children who have never picked up a pair of needles will master the fundamentals quickly, thanks to the many detailed directions and instructive, attractive colour photos
- The fun begins as they try their hand at the basic chain stitch and then learn to crochet around a ring to make a key chain
- As kids skills increase, they can move on to clothes, toys, backpacks and much more.
- Small, accessible projects follow, including purses and slippers
- From shimmering amulet bags to colourful shoelaces, these 50 crocheted creations will enchant kids and take them from the very beginning to a more experienced level
Article Code Paton:
Article Code Rowan: