Crudigno Organic Flax Seed Oil.
- Various studies have revealed the flax seed oil may reduce pain
- Inflammation and swelling during arthritic stages
- Among its effects we can consider a reduction of chosterol and trygliceride levels in blood
- Due to the high content of Omega 3,
- It must never be used for cooking or frying and always as COLD dressing
- Ideal for the dressing of fishdishes
- Of course, our flaxseed oil is obtained by mechanical means: cold pression and filtration
- Crudigno Organic Flax Seed Oil is rich in proteins and aminoacids
- It is furthermore the richest vegetable source of Omega3 fatty acids
- Flax seeds also contain a high amount of lignans, which are cyclical molecules which have an anti-viral and anti-bacteric function
Organic Oils S.p.a is situated in the province of Perugia, which is in the heart of Italy.
The company selects top quality raw materials from certified organic farms which are controlled to the highest international standards. Organic Oils converts these raw materials by using a cold-pressing method (at room temperature) to ensure proper extraction of these oils. This helps to extend the time period at which the oil becomes rancid or oxidises. Oils produced in this way conserve the synergistic action of the antioxidants that are naturally present, and which helps to increase the bio-availability (i.e. the ability to be assimilated by the body) of the oil.
Organic Oils has a complete range of products to totally cover the body’s daily requirements of fatty acids, essential fatty acids (EFAs), vitamins and other micro nutrients that help to combat harmful free radicals.
Master Health Products, exclusive agent, importer and distributor of niche high quality health products is really happy to represent Organic Oils products in Southern Africa.
Organic Oils S.p.a
Organic Oils S.p.a
5 out of 5
By alexc | Posted on: 10/12/2013
Omega 3 balance
Excellent value for balancing your anti-inflammatory 0mega 3 : inflammatory Omega 6 ratio. Do not underestimate the importance of doing so, inflammation is instrumental in the pathogenesis of many disease processes, including heart disease and cancer. Google it and see!