- Breakthrough technology allows you to spray accurately and evenly with minimal effort to achieve a professional finish in just one coat
- The sprayer allows you to reach all awkward spaces without the need for a brush
- Sprayable Fence Treatment is quick drying, pleasant to use and is safe for use near plants and pets and when you've finished simply flush the sprayer through with water
- Time efficient, this treatment enables each fence panel to be treated in less than 4 minutes - a fraction of the time that it would normally take with a brush
- Coverage: A 5 litre pack will cover up to 15 squared metres
Shake the pack thoroughly before use. Final colour will depend upon wood type, previous treatment and the number of coats applied. Apply using the appropriate Cuprinol sprayer for the product. As with any sprayer it may take a couple of minutes to perfect your technique. Ensure you stand at the correct distance with the nozzle 15-30cm (6"-12") from the wood surface. Begin slowly and increase the pace as you get used to spraying. Take care not to spray too quickly as this may result in an uneven finish. Similarly, spraying too slowly will result in excess product being applied causing runs. Should this happen, simply brush into the wood. Avoid spraying surrounding plants, brickwork, glass, PVCu, etc. Overspray can be minimised by avoiding spraying in windy conditions and by using cardboard or plastic as a shield. Any overspray should be cleaned up immediately (whilst still wet) with water and household detergent. Excessive spillage on plants should be rinsed off immediately before drying. If applying by brush, apply evenly, avoiding splashing surrounding plants, brickwork, glass, PVCu, etc. Do not apply in temperatures below 5 degrees C, in damp conditions or if rain is likely before the product has dried. Cover any surfaces nearby to protect from overspray. Allow 2-6 hours between coats under normal weather conditions. Where a strong colour change is involved, more coats may be required. Product should only be used on rough sawn timber. If using more than one pack it is advisable to mix them together in a larger container or finish painting in a corner before starting a new can.
Up to 6 hours. Drying times can vary depending on the nature of the surface and the weather conditions.
When finished, any unused product can be returned to the pack and stored for future use. Clean the Cuprinol Sprayer with water in accordance with the user guide. Do not use or store in extremes of temperature or wet conditions.
Available in a range of colours. CUPSFTAG5L Spray Fence Treatment has the following specifications: Colour: Autumn Gold. Size: 5 Litres.