Each chapter covers a range of themes, from the fundamentals of Photoshop, to combining colour, texture and mixed media with your fashion illustrations
- However, the main focus of Cutting-Edge Fashion Illustration is on how to play with compositions and add elements like inks and watercolours, how to use digital brushes and incorporate scanned texture, photos and hand-drawn patterns into your fashion illustrations.
Erica Sharp is an expert fashion illustrator and designer heavily influenced by Japanese art and culture
- Within each chapter is a series of techniques, each of these demonstrated by a step-by-step tutorial followed by a gallery of inspirational images using that technique
- Her beautiful illustrations will inspire you to expand your interest in fashion illustration, to be digitally creative and incorporate exciting techniques into your own illustration work.
Cutting Edge Fashion Illustration by Erica Sharp
Contemporary fashion and beauty illustrations combine a wide range of exciting materials and techniques, so whether you're a budding fashion designer or illustrator, or simply want to learn more illustration techniques using Adobe Photoshop, Cutting-Edge Fashion Illustration will be your ultimate go-to resource
- If you're interested in learning ways to incorporate digital elements and style into your work, Cutting-Edge Fashion Illustration will explain the essential techniques and skills you need
- It is suitable for beginners and intermediate level illustrators or designers and also a great resource for art students.
The basics are covered - from converting original line artwork to digital format, to an overview of the Photoshop Tool palette and explanations of common Photoshop terminology
Article Code Paton:
Article Code Rowan: