- As a mouth wash it can be used post tooth extraction, during and after gum surgery and for support against periodontal disease or any other mouth inflammatory or infective conditions
- • 99.95% Pure Aloe Juice is highly anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and can help relieve pain and promote healing
- • Aloe Vera Juice is also commonly used as a digestive aid – anti-inflammatory support through the digestive tract (especially in the support of IBS-type symptoms) .
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
- • Ideal for localised use as a natural antibacterial mouth-wash as part of your daily oral health routine.
• Specific mouth wash applications include use post tooth extraction, during and after gum surgery and for support against periodontal disease or any other mouth inflammatory or infective conditions.
• For immune support– natural immune regulatory properties
- •Used primarily for its anti-inflammatory properties, especially in the support of IBS-type symptoms
•A liquid that can be used daily mixed with water and ALSO be applied directly to the skin, diluted for use as a mouth-wash or used to soak a cotton bandage to tie around a minor wound or sore
•A wonderfully active and pure aloe product with minimal preservatives
•This product is organically grown without the use of pesticides & herbicides, and is cold extracted
•Suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
•Yeast free and suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
•Free from Genetically Modified Substances
Aloe Vera Juice is ideal for general immune amplification, and for localised use as a natural antibacterial mouth-wash
Non-Active Ingredients: Citric acid (0.1%), potassium sorbate (0.1%).
Non GM & Free From: Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; lactose; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives. This product is organically grown without the use of pesticides & herbicides, and is cold extracted.
Do not use during pregnancy unless under the direction of a practitioner.
immune support & digestive aid: Shake well before use. 10-30ml should be taken daily. If to be used as a mouthwash as well - retain the dose in the mouth for 1-2 minutes before swallowing.
As a mouthwash: Shake well before use. Take approximately 20ml and retain in the mouth for as long as practical. 2-3 minutes is ideal. During this time, swill around the mouth and problem areas, and then spit out.
Use every 2 hours during acute problems and 2-3 times daily as the problem subsides. Use 1-2 times daily for help towards maintaining gum health.
Typical Adults Usage:
Internally: Aloe XL Inner Leaf - take 1ml per kg body weight (i.e. 60-80ml on average daily), mixed with water or as directed by a practitioner.
Externally: Can be applied directly to the skin, or used to soak a cotton bandage to tie around a minor wound or sore.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 4 months.
CYTOPLAN is a unique science-based supplement company exclusively supplying the needs of health care professionals and their patients. Cytoplan was founded in 1990, by practitioners with many years experience in nutrition science.
Our emphasis is on quality, innovation and efficacy of product and Cytoplan has been a leader in the field of food-based supplementation for many years. We work closely with Doctors and scientists to produce products, which are highly bio-effective, truly innovative and backed by research and studies. We have a reputation for quality, integrity, innovation and excellent service.
Our major shareholder is a charitable organisation and we make regular donations of supplements to charities and those in need. We aim to make a significant contribution to the health of our customers and this is more important to us than profit.
All our products are conceived by common sense, grounded in science and proven with results. Cytoplan products are for those who are serious about health, trust that nature holds the key to real health and want a company they can believe in.