Cytoplan Antioxidant Plus Co-enzyme Q10.
- *Beneficially combined in a base of lactobacillus bulgaricus
- This probiotic species is a native inhabitant of the human GI tract
- Suitable For: Vegetarians and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities
- Contraindications: None
- Non-Active Ingredients: Vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide & vegetable protein (tablet coating)
- Non GM & Free From: wheat; starch, gluten; soy; live yeast; added colourings, sweeteners & preservatives
- Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight
- With Probiotic* and 50mg CoQ10
- An excellent vitamin and mineral antioxidant formula for short or long term use
- It can be used in conjunction with other multivitamin and mineral formulae to significantly elevate antioxidant nutrient levels
- Contains CoQ10, which aids energy metabolism, and is particularly indicated in those people taking statin drugs
Vitamin C combined in citrus pulp; beta carotene combined with carrot concentrate; vitamin E combined in vegetable oil; vegetable stearic acid, coenzyme Q10, lactobacillus bulgaricus* (from milk), combined with zinc citrate; yeast concentrate providing selenium; vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, tablet coating (hydroxyproylmethylcellulose, glycerine).
Nutrient Per tablet %RDA
Beta Carotene 4.5mg *
Vitamin C 100mg 125
Vitamin E 16mg 133
Zinc 2mg 20
Selenium 100µg 182
CoEnzyme Q10 50mg *
RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance
* = No RDA
Suggested Intake: 1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
CYTOPLAN is a unique science-based supplement company exclusively supplying the needs of health care professionals and their patients. Cytoplan was founded in 1990, by practitioners with many years experience in nutrition science.
Our emphasis is on quality, innovation and efficacy of product and Cytoplan has been a leader in the field of food-based supplementation for many years. We work closely with Doctors and scientists to produce products, which are highly bio-effective, truly innovative and backed by research and studies. We have a reputation for quality, integrity, innovation and excellent service.
Our major shareholder is a charitable organisation and we make regular donations of supplements to charities and those in need. We aim to make a significant contribution to the health of our customers and this is more important to us than profit.
All our products are conceived by common sense, grounded in science and proven with results. Cytoplan products are for those who are serious about health, trust that nature holds the key to real health and want a company they can believe in.