- This supplement will help to replace some of the lost acidity in the stomach, thus aiding the digestion of food and may be favoured by those who wish to ensure a sufficiency of Hydrochloric Acid
- Methyl groups are needed by the body to make neurotransmitters involved in controlling mood, and hence betaine can have a positive effect on mood.
Contraindications: Do not take if you have a peptic ulcer
- Betaine is also a methyl donor and has the capacity to reduce levels of homocysteine in the body, thereby helping to reduce risk factors of heart disease
- Additionally, several minerals such as iron, calcium and zinc rely on this acid for their utilisation in the body
- It is essential for the process by which dietary lipids are turned into phospholipids, and so supports liver function
- Do not break capsule before swallowing as content will damage tooth enamel.
Non-Active Ingredients: Gelatine, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Non GM & Free From: Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; lactose; soy; added colourings, sweeteners & preservatives.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Nutrient Per Capsule %RDA
Betaine HCI 345mg *
Pepsin NF 10mg *
RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance
* = no RDA
Suggested Intake: 1-2 capsules with main meals, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: For people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
CYTOPLAN is a unique science-based supplement company exclusively supplying the needs of health care professionals and their patients. Cytoplan was founded in 1990, by practitioners with many years experience in nutrition science.
Our emphasis is on quality, innovation and efficacy of product and Cytoplan has been a leader in the field of food-based supplementation for many years. We work closely with Doctors and scientists to produce products, which are highly bio-effective, truly innovative and backed by research and studies. We have a reputation for quality, integrity, innovation and excellent service.
Our major shareholder is a charitable organisation and we make regular donations of supplements to charities and those in need. We aim to make a significant contribution to the health of our customers and this is more important to us than profit.
All our products are conceived by common sense, grounded in science and proven with results. Cytoplan products are for those who are serious about health, trust that nature holds the key to real health and want a company they can believe in.