- It does not colonise the intestinal tract and is used as needed to support intestinal health
- No need torefrigerate
- Boulardii provides the intestines with unparalleled support against a broad array of pathogens that include bacteria, yeast and protozoans
- E.coli in contaminated food is implicated in haemorrhagic gastroenteritis.
Support Against Candida
- Use within two months of opening.
- Its mechanisms of actions are as follows:
• It binds to certain pathogenic bacteria and occupies intestinal receptors, thus preventing bacteria from adhering to the mucous membrane;
• It inhibits bacterial toxins
• It stimulates the intestinal immune system
The strain of Saccharomyces Boulardii in Candi-Clear has the following health claims permitted:
“Intestinal Comfort”, “Maintenance of the Intestinal Flora”, “Probiotic”.
It has also been clinically proven in the following areas:
Support Against Clostridium difficile
Support Against Gram-negative Pathogens
Support for Travellers
Escherichia coli (E.coli) is the commonest cause of Traveller’s diarrhoea, as it is also the predominant bacterial cause of infantile gastroenteritis
- Boulardii is commonly used to support intestinal health in people with Candida overgrowth
- Boulardii antagonizes C
- It effectively inhibits and eliminates Candida overgrowth.
Support Against Amoebic Parasites
Candi-Clear is certified non-GMO
Ingredients per capsule:
Probiotic Yeast - 250mg saccharomyces boulardii 100%.
Cytoplan offers a probiotic product and two pre and probiotic products, all which adhere to the qualities described above.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans, and for people with Candida, yeast and lactose sensitivities.
Non-Active Ingredients: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, magnesium stearate.
Non GM & Free From: Dairy, wheat; starch, gluten; lactose; soy; added colourings, sweeteners & preservatives.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight
- Animal studies have shown that S
Nutrient Per Capsule %RDA
Saccharomyces Boullardi 250.0mg *
RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance
* = no RDA
Adults: 1 capsule each day.
Can be used daily ongoing at a level of 1 capsule per day in those susceptible to Candida.
This can be increased to 3 capsule per day taken at regular intervals if needed.
Children aged over 4 years: 1 capsule daily acutely.
CYTOPLAN is a unique science-based supplement company exclusively supplying the needs of health care professionals and their patients. Cytoplan was founded in 1990, by practitioners with many years experience in nutrition science.
Our emphasis is on quality, innovation and efficacy of product and Cytoplan has been a leader in the field of food-based supplementation for many years. We work closely with Doctors and scientists to produce products, which are highly bio-effective, truly innovative and backed by research and studies. We have a reputation for quality, integrity, innovation and excellent service.
Our major shareholder is a charitable organisation and we make regular donations of supplements to charities and those in need. We aim to make a significant contribution to the health of our customers and this is more important to us than profit.
All our products are conceived by common sense, grounded in science and proven with results. Cytoplan products are for those who are serious about health, trust that nature holds the key to real health and want a company they can believe in.