- This supplement is also ideal for use post antibiotic therapy and in particular for those with bacterial diarrhoea
- Saccharomyces Boulardii is designed to help support against Candida Albicans
- The probiotic yeast Saccharomyces Boulardii has a wealth of research data supporting its use in gastro intestinal conditions
- Saccharomyces Boulardii is unique in that it displaces all other yeast species (such as candida) and prevents their colonisation
- In the same way Saccharomyces Boulardii prevents pathogenic bacteria from adhering to the intestinal walls
250mg Saccharomyces Boulardii 100%, which is the level at which it is most effective
- 20 x 109 live viable colonies of Saccharomyces Boulardii probiotic per capsule
- Easy-to-swallow gluten-free capsules
Saccharomyces boulardii; Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
Nutrient Per Capsule %RDA
Saccharomyces Boullardi 250.0mg *
RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance
* = no RDA
Adults: 1 capsule each day.
Can be used daily ongoing at a level of 1 capsule per day in those susceptible to Candida.
This can be increased to 3 capsule per day taken at regular intervals if needed.
Children aged over 4 years: 1 capsule daily acutely.
Suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida sensitivities
Free from Genetically Modified Substances
Saccharomyces Boulardii is a unique probiotic yeast that has been safely used worldwide as a probiotic for more than half a century. It does not colonise the intestinal tract and is used as needed to support intestinal health. Saccharomyces Boulardii provides the intestines with unparalleled support against a broad array of pathogens that include bacteria, yeast and protozoans. Its mechanisms of actions are as follows:
It binds to certain pathogenic bacteria and occupies intestinal receptors, thus preventing bacteria from adhering to the mucous membrane
It inhibits bacterial toxins
It stimulates the intestinal immune system
CYTOPLAN is a unique science-based supplement company exclusively supplying the needs of health care professionals and their patients. Cytoplan was founded in 1990, by practitioners with many years experience in nutrition science.
Our emphasis is on quality, innovation and efficacy of product and Cytoplan has been a leader in the field of food-based supplementation for many years. We work closely with Doctors and scientists to produce products, which are highly bio-effective, truly innovative and backed by research and studies. We have a reputation for quality, integrity, innovation and excellent service.
Our major shareholder is a charitable organisation and we make regular donations of supplements to charities and those in need. We aim to make a significant contribution to the health of our customers and this is more important to us than profit.
All our products are conceived by common sense, grounded in science and proven with results. Cytoplan products are for those who are serious about health, trust that nature holds the key to real health and want a company they can believe in.