- This product is ideal for long or short-term usage for those groups of people whose lifestyles and/or diets predispose them to digestive upsets
- We recommend it for maintenance in people over 40 because it is high in bifidobacterium, which tend to be less easily regenerated as we get older.
In easy-to-swallow vegan capsules, a one-a-day dose is ideal for maintenance, whereas this can be increased to one capsule three times daily in acute situations
- Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans, and for people with Candida, yeast and lactose sensitivities.
Non-Active Ingredients: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, magnesium stearate, ascorbic acid.
Non GM & Free From: Dairy, wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; lactose; added colourings, sweeteners & preservatives.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight
- The form of this product makes it ideal for travelling or taking on holiday
- No need to refrigerate
- It is suitable for children, and the contents of the capsule can be emptied into a little yoghurt or fruit juice if the capsules are too large for your child to swallow
- Use within two months of opening.
- It contains 6 active strains of probiotic bacteria, plus the prebiotic fructooligosaccharides
- It is also good for the elderly to take on a regular basis
Inulin (fructo-oligo-saccharide) 250mg
Lactobacillus Rhamnosus 55%
Bifidobacterium bifidum 10%
Bifidobacterium breve 10%
Bifidobacterium infantis 10%
Bifidobacterium Longum 10%
Lactobacillus Acidophilus 5%
Suggested Intake: 1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
CYTOPLAN is a unique science-based supplement company exclusively supplying the needs of health care professionals and their patients. Cytoplan was founded in 1990, by practitioners with many years experience in nutrition science.
Our emphasis is on quality, innovation and efficacy of product and Cytoplan has been a leader in the field of food-based supplementation for many years. We work closely with Doctors and scientists to produce products, which are highly bio-effective, truly innovative and backed by research and studies. We have a reputation for quality, integrity, innovation and excellent service.
Our major shareholder is a charitable organisation and we make regular donations of supplements to charities and those in need. We aim to make a significant contribution to the health of our customers and this is more important to us than profit.
All our products are conceived by common sense, grounded in science and proven with results. Cytoplan products are for those who are serious about health, trust that nature holds the key to real health and want a company they can believe in.