- Vitamin C contributes to collagen formation; the normal function of blood vessels and skin; and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Zinc has a variety of functions in human health including a role in the process of cell division
- It is considered beneficial in the maintenance of healthy skin, muscles and nerves with reported benefits for pantothenic acid and acne appearing very promising.
Pine Bark Extract is a natural plant extract rich in the flavonoid procyanidins and considered to provide beneficial antioxidants which research has confirmed as inhibitory to the damaging free radicals and hence beneficial to skin.
Calcium as well as having a function toward skeletal health plays a recognised part in the process of cell division and specialisation
- Zinc also contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Biotin is a water soluble B-complex vitamin, an important co-enzyme and essential nutrient that contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin.
Copper is a mineral essential for the formation of the pigment melanin which plays a role in the pigmentation of the hair, skin, and eyes
- This supplement is free from artificial flavours and preservatives
This supplement is suitable for vegetarians as it is gluten and lactose free
Yeast free, free from Genetically Modified Substances and suitable for those with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
The Formula comprises the following vitamins, minerals and natural nutrients: Vitamin C, Zinc, Biotin, Copper, Wholefood Calcium, MSM, Silica extract, Pantothenic Acid, Pine Bark Extract
All nutrients are at good levels and the suggested intake is 1 tablet daily
Hair, Skin & Nails Booklet
Selenium is an important mineral and antioxidant, with confirmed health benefits for selenium including contributing to the maintenance of normal hair and nails and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Vitamin C is an important vitamin and antioxidant with a wide range of health benefits
- Sulphur is a component of keratin, the main protein of hair and nails and is vital for the formation of keratin, collagen and elastin which provides flexibility, tone and strength to muscles, bones, joints, skin, hair and nails.
Silica extract is important for the human body with its role in the normal formation, growth and development of bone, connective tissues and cartilage
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues, normal hair and skin pigmentation and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Intake of oral selenium plus copper is also associated with protective factors in respect of sunburn cell formation in human skin.
MSM (methyl sulphonyl methane) is an organic form of sulphur; high levels of sulphur are found in the muscles, skin and bones as well as concentrated amounts in the hair and nails
- Silica is concentrated in all connective tissue including nails, hair and skin, where it contributes to collagen formation.
Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) is a water-soluble vitamin and is important for the maintenance and repair of all cells and tissue
- There are several forms of calcium available, natural wholefood calcium sourced from seaweed is provided in this supplement.
Suitable for: Vegetarians and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Storage: Keep cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.
Methylsulphonyl methane (MSM), lithothamnium calcareum (providing calcium & iodine), ascorbic acid, pine bark extract, horsetail extract, calcium pantothenate, hydroxyproplmethylcellulose, mineral enhanced yeast providing selenium, zinc citrate dihydrate, silicon dioxide, cupric sulphate anhydrous, and d-biotin.
Non GM & Free From: Wheat; starch, gluten; lactose; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings and preservatives.
Nutrient Per 1 Tablet %RDA
Vitamin C 60.0 mg 75
Pantothenic Acid 25.0mg 416
Biotin 50.0µg 100
Calcium 115.0mg 14
Copper 1.0mg 100
Iodine 18.0µg 9
Selenium 25.0µg 45
Zinc 3.0mg 30
MSM 500.0mg *
Pine Bark Extract 50.0mg *
Horsetail Extract 40.0mg *
(Providing Silica 2.8mg *)
RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance
* = No RDA
Calcium and Iodine are provided by lithothamnium calcareum (a wholefood seaweed). Lithothamnium calcareum also provides a wide range of naturally occurring trace minerals.)
Suggested Intake: 1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.