- Pure Krill Oil Capsules with 500mg of Neptune NKO™ Krill oil per gluten-free capsule
- Red Krill are the most bioeffective natural sources of the important Omega 3 fatty acids EPA/ DHA
- These are the components our body uses for many essential activities such as the maintenance of normal vision, normal brain function and the normal function of the heart
- Krill Oil is one of the most bioeffective natural sources of the important Omega 3 fatty acids EPA/DHA and is also a rich natural source of Astaxanthin and Choline
- Krill Oil is a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids
- Krill Oil is more efficiently absorbed by the body than Fish Oil
- Krill Oil is also a rich natural source of Astaxanthin (a caretonoid)
- Krill Oil contains Choline which helps maintain normal liver function
- Red Krill are shrimp-like crustaceans sourced from the Antarctic
- All Krill are red, this means they have a good level of astaxanthin; if you are looking for Red Krill Oil this is the product for you
- Nature’s Own Krill Oil capsules contains only the naturally metabolised form of astaxanthin extracted from the krill
- Be aware that some Krill supplements on the market contain synthetic astaxanthin made from petrochemicals (which is being marketed as ‘Nature Identical’)
- Nature’s Own Krill Oil comes from Neptune NKO™ the market leader in Krill Oil
- Antarctic Krill are natural sources of Omega 3 EPA, DHA (fatty acids), Astaxanthin, and Choline
- Our suppliers are committed to maintaining the sustainability of Krill within the strict guidelines of CCAMLR (The Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources)
- This supplement comprises gluten-free capsules each containing 500mg of Pure Krill Oil which provides Vitamin A, Omega-3 rich Phospholipids, Omega 3 EPA and DHA, Astaxanthin
- These Krill Oil capsules are suitable for those with Candida and yeast sensitivities
- Capsules free from wheat, yeast, starch, gluten, soy, lactose, added colourings, sweeteners and preservatives
- Capsules free from Genetically Modified Substances
- Suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
Avoid if there is any deficiency of the liver, or if you are on antithrombotic drugs (e.g. Warfarin or Heparin). Please consult a doctor first.
This product is derived from shellfish and thereford should not be taken by people with sensitivities to shellfish or fish.
Nutrient Per 2 Capsule
Krill Oil 1000.0mg
- Vitamin A 100.0iu
- Phospholipids (Omega-3 rich) 420.0mg
- EPA 150.0mg
- DHA 90.0mg
- Astaxanthin 1.5mg
1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
CYTOPLAN is a unique science-based supplement company exclusively supplying the needs of health care professionals and their patients. Cytoplan was founded in 1990, by practitioners with many years experience in nutrition science.
Our emphasis is on quality, innovation and efficacy of product and Cytoplan has been a leader in the field of food-based supplementation for many years. We work closely with Doctors and scientists to produce products, which are highly bio-effective, truly innovative and backed by research and studies. We have a reputation for quality, integrity, innovation and excellent service.
Our major shareholder is a charitable organisation and we make regular donations of supplements to charities and those in need. We aim to make a significant contribution to the health of our customers and this is more important to us than profit.
All our products are conceived by common sense, grounded in science and proven with results. Cytoplan products are for those who are serious about health, trust that nature holds the key to real health and want a company they can believe in.
Red Krill Oil Supplements and Antarctic Krill
Krill oil is sourced from Antarctic krill (Euphausiasuperba), a small, shrimp-like crustacean that exists in large swarms. It attains an individual maximum size of 2 inches and feeds mainly on phytoplankton or sea ice algae. Krill is the staple food of many mammals, fish and sea birds in the Southern Oceans.
Krill oil is a natural source of the red carotenoid astaxanthin, which is derived from the micro-algae food source of the Antarctic krill - if you are looking for Red Krill Oil this is the product for you. Astaxanthin is responsible for the red colour of krill and other crustaceans such as lobster, shrimp and salmon. Much of the commercial fish farming industry no longer use this natural carotenoid, with synthetic astaxanthin added to fish feed to improve the colour of the fish instead.
Neptune Krill Oil (NKO™)
Nature’s Own Krill Oil capsules are pure Neptune Krill Oil (NKO™) which contains only esterified astaxanthin a totally absorbable and naturally metabolised form of astaxanthin extracted from krill.