Cytoplan Lem-O-3: Lemon-Flavoured Fish Oil.
- Lem-O-3 contains pure, clean fish oil with 7% extract of green lemon and no other flavourings or artificial ingredients
- Each 5ml teaspoon will provide 673mg EPA and 462.5mg DHA
- Suitable for: People with Candida and yeast sensitivities
- Contraindications: Avoid if there is any deficiency of the liver, or if you are on antithrombotic drugs (e.g Warfarin or Heparin), consult your doctor first
- Fish oil should not be taken by people with sensitivities to fish
- Non-Active Ingredients: D-alpha tocopherol), natural green lemon extract, extra virgin olive oil
- Non GM & Free From: Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; lactose; added colourings, sweeteners & preservatives
- Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight
Fatty Acid % content Min content (mg/tsp)
EPA 15-18 673
DHA 10-12 462.5
RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance
* = No RDA
Babies up to a year old = 1ml
Children aged 1-2 years = 1.5ml
Children aged 3-5 years = 2ml
Children aged 6-10 years = 2.5ml
Children aged over 11 years & adults = up to 5ml
CYTOPLAN is a unique science-based supplement company exclusively supplying the needs of health care professionals and their patients. Cytoplan was founded in 1990, by practitioners with many years experience in nutrition science.
Our emphasis is on quality, innovation and efficacy of product and Cytoplan has been a leader in the field of food-based supplementation for many years. We work closely with Doctors and scientists to produce products, which are highly bio-effective, truly innovative and backed by research and studies. We have a reputation for quality, integrity, innovation and excellent service.
Our major shareholder is a charitable organisation and we make regular donations of supplements to charities and those in need. We aim to make a significant contribution to the health of our customers and this is more important to us than profit.
All our products are conceived by common sense, grounded in science and proven with results. Cytoplan products are for those who are serious about health, trust that nature holds the key to real health and want a company they can believe in.