- CytoGainer contains the highest quality whey and whey peptides and is 98% lactose free; preventing the uncomfortable feeling commonly associated with high lactose, low quality whey proteins.
CytoGainer contains glutamine-rich partially pre-digested whey peptides for improved protein synthesis
- Your body’s responses to these whey fractions, along with the branched-chain amino acids (BCAA's) found in CytoGainer, are primarily responsible for muscle growth.
With no added simple sugars, no fructose, and no sucrose, CytoGainer’s highly complex maltodextrins are specifically designed to give you a rapid infusion of nutrients to help kick start the critical recovery process
- CytoGainer will help replenish muscle and liver glycogen after muscle-thrashing workouts so you can pack on lean mass!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
- If you’re like most of us, you get plenty of fat and sugar in your diet, and you certainly don’t have to supplement to get more of either
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
It’s our mission to provide the highest quality nutritional products to professional and amateur athletes striving to reach their potential. We are a family run business that wholly owns our manufacturing and packaging equipment and facilities. So that, from raw material to finished products, we control the process. We don't merely put our label on someone else's bottle or jug. Controlling these factors is just one example of how we guarantee your 100% satisfaction.
I know that as concerned parents, coaches, athletes and consumers, you have questions regarding the use of supplements for performance gains. At CytoSport™ , we support the efforts of leading sport organizations including the IOC, NFL, and NCAA, to eliminate the use of performance-enhancing drugs and steroids.
CytoSport does not now, has never and will never condone the use of performance enhancing drugs, such as steroids, androstenedione or prohormones. That’s why you’ll never find these, or any ingredients found on the banned substance lists of governing sport organizations, in any of our products.
Dietary supplements in general are not regarded as harmful and the benefits provided by high quality, well-manufactured dietary supplements, such as protein supplements and sport drinks for sport performance are clear. However, there are some concerns over the manufacturing of these products and the accuracy of their labeling.
Our products contain exactly what is stated on the label and are made in complete compliance with the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994. End of story.
As a user of our products, I personally give you my guarantee, that what we put on the label is what's in the product. Full and truthful disclosure, with no questions, and no doubts. I wish you and your athletes every success in the pursuit of excellence!
- Greg Pickett, Founder CytoSport™ Inc.