- The condition is not serious but it is unsightly, appearing as scaly patches
- Dentinox® Cradle Cap Treatment Shampoo has been specifically and clinically tested to treat cradle cap
- Cradle cap is a form of seborrhoeic dermatitis, which can cause a dry, flaky, itchy scalp
- The active ingredients can be used for even the youngest baby, although as with most shampoos, contact with the eyes should be avoided
- Dentinox® Cradle Cap Treatment Shampoo can also be used as a general shampoo once cradle cap has been treated to maintain the cleanliness and health of your baby's scalp and hair.
Sodium lauryl ether sulpho-succinate and sodium lauryl ether sulphate.
A little Dentinox® Cradle Cap Treatment Shampoo massaged gently but firmly over the entire scalp will help to lift the scaly patches and leave the scalp clear.
0 month - 6 months