- Queen bees live exclusively on Royal Jelly and it accounts for their incredible size, fertility and longevity
- Hair strength is also improved due to the amino acids found in Royal Jelly
- With Dermastir Royal Jelly ampoules the hair is strong from the inside and smooth without split ends on the outside
- What is Royal Jelly?
Royal Jelly is produced solely for feeding the queen bee; it is an extremely nutritious substance especially for the hair, full of amino acids, milky-white creamy liquid and is secreted by a gland of the nurse bee
- Royal Jelly contains all the B-complex vitamins, including a high concentration of pantothenic acid (B5), often called the "anti-stress vitamin"
- It contains remarkable amounts of proteins, lipids, glucides, vitamins, hormones, enzymes, mineral substances, and specific vital factors that act as biocatalysts in cell regeneration processes within the human body.
What is it useful for?
Royal Jelly works wonders for reversing the ageing process and enhancing skin tone
- Royal Jelly also contains minerals, vitamins A, C, D and E, enzymes, hormones, 18 amino acids and is antibacterial and antibiotic.
This rich concentrated food is not just useful for the bees
Alta Care Laboratoires