- Human beings are constantly producing collagen, but as we age, our collagen breaks down faster than it can be replaced
- The window displays therefore not only the fact that the packaging is an airless one but it also displays the dose per day to be applied to the concerned area
- Every time the pump is pressed it is possible to follow the amount of dose applied
- Collagen provides texture, resiliency, and shape
- Ingredients remains in the skin for up to three days, due to the high concentrate of the collagen which is enclosed in an airless container.
The serum is preserved in an airless packaging that has a window to show that no air is ever in contact the serum
- This Dermastir airless packaging designed by Alta Care Laboratoires is ideal to take around serums when traveling from one place to another
- Dermastir Collagen Luxury Collection is a filler containing luxurious marine collagen which is a natural protein that provides structural support in the tissue of the skin
- Every Dermastir serum box contains 2 bottles of 10ml which is more than enough for 14 days of consecutive treatment
- Alta Care Laboratoires airless packaging technology continues to guarantee that the ingredients remain active and present when the client applies the serum.
- It is an anti-age treatment that goes beyond the skin’s surface to visibly reduce wrinkles because of the filler effect
Apply the serum with light massages on the face (avoid the eye contour) and neck until completely absorbed. Apply for more times throughout the day on the areas where the wrinkles are visible.
Alta Care Laboratoires