- One main cause of visible aging is glycation, which occurs when an excessive amount of glucose molecules bind to collagen and elastin fibers prompting the formation of advanced glycation end-products that lead to severe skin wrinkling
- GAG synthesis is stimulated prompting the skin to re-inflate from within, restoring water and nutrients to the dermal-epidermal junction
- The skin barrier is reinforced by promoting synthesis of lipids necessary to alleviate discomfort associated with dry, aging skin.
- Bioflavonoids slow down the process of advanced glycation end-product formation, preventing collagen and elastin fibers from becoming rigid
- Dermastir rich nutrition prevents the glycation process and corrects severe signs of aging in mature skin
Using fingertips, apply 2-3 drops to face, neck, and chest, as well as other areas of the body as needed
Alta Care Laboratoires