- Gold has been used by Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt and is one of the softest metals which makes it easily absorbed beyond the skin’s surface
- Dermastir gold by Alta Care Laboratoires was produced with 24 carat gold in a hydrating serum
- The gold gives a different shine, radiance and colour to the skin
- The gold will help to finish the make up with a flawless finish.
Dermastir gold serum is presented as a unique combination of luxury ingredients of caviar, glucosamine and alghae in a moisturizing gel
The gold visibly penetrates into the skin and this gives cellular radiance and shine to the face
- In some countries the Dermastir gold serum is presented with 24 carat gold sheets that are in the pure form and not in combination to the jojoba esters
- The Dermastir gold that is applied before the make up has chemical and physical properties that help to keep the make up compact for longer time on the skin
- Dermastir Gold also has regenerating and repairing properties because of the combination of caviar, glucosamine and alghae.
- Dermastir is important to the skin because it remineralises the skin
- Exclusive jojoba esters covered in pure gold are also visible when applying the gel onto the skin
- Dermastir gold is being used internationally by make up artists to hydrate the skin before make up
- The gold in Dermastir Gold is visible to the human eye and one can clearly see the gold penetrate into the skin
Alta Care Laboratoires