- Its unmatched hydrating properties result in increased smoothness, softening and decreased wrinkles
- It offers an excellent environment for the growth of new cells due to the fact that it is a major constituent of the extra-cellular matrix surrounding rapidly dividing cells
- Every time the pump is pressed it is possible to follow the amount of dose applied
- The window displays therefore not only the fact that the packaging is an airless one but it also displays the dose per day to be applied to the concerned area
- Hyaluronic Acid has also been shown to reduce dryness, itching and burning of the skin
- Every Dermastir serum box contains 2 bottles of 10ml which is more than enough for 14 days of consecutive treatment
- This Dermastir airless packaging designed by Alta Care Laboratoires is ideal to take around serums when traveling from one place to another
- It is recommended to use Dermastir Hyaluronic on sun burnt skin
- Hyaluronic remains in the skin for up to three days, due to the high concentrate of the extract which is enclosed in an airless container.
The serum is preserved in an airless packaging that has a window to show that no air is ever in contact the serum
- Alta Care Laboratoires airless packaging technology continues to guarantee that the ingredients remain active and present when the client applies the serum.
- Dermastir Hyaluronic is a fluid containing the unique properties of Hyaluronic Acid, which plays an important role in tissue hydration, lubrication and cellular function by being able to hold more water than any other natural substance
Apply the serum with light massages on the face (avoid the eye contour) and neck until completely absorbed. Morning applications and more times throughout the day are advised.
Alta Care Laboratoires