- In skincare ampoules form the allantoin has increased activity on the epidermal cells.
What is cucumber?
Cucumber is a great folk medicine that was used to reduce heat and inflammation
- Since the DERMASTIR Allantoin and Cucumber is a concentrate the ingredients will remain present for up to 3 days, therefore it may be applied once every three days
- What is Allantoin?
Allantoin has been widely used for decades in cosmetic and OTC topical formulations because it is so effective due to its moisturising properties
- It is used in combination with allantoin in DERMASTIR skincare ampoules to reduce swelling and to soothe the eye area.
DERMASTIR Allantoin and Cucumber skincare ampoules can be applied around the eye area to treat puffiness and to soothe the area
- Cucumber has to be fresh to be active and that is the reason why ALTA CARE Laboratoires presents DERMASTIR Allantoin & Cucumber skincare ampoules.
What is Allantoin used for?
The most popular applications are in the prevention of wrinkles around the eyes and for the treatment of dry and chapped skin and lips
- Allantoin is excellent to treat dark circles, eye bags, puffiness and wrinkles that appear around the eye contour.
What is cucumber used for?
Cucumber can be used for skin problems because of its diuretic, draining, cooling and cleansing properties
- This cool fruit is popular among women because it was normally used to help treat tired eyes
Do not expose yourself to the sun. Avoid contact with eyes and in case rinse with water. The skincare ampoule tip must be broken by using a piece of cloth.
Alta Care Laboratoires