- The resurrection of the five thousand year old "Super Flower Elixir" of the Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs, known as: "The Flower of Immortality that contained the Elixir of Life"
- Blue Lotus is often depicted in Egyptian Art held in the hands of the gods and royalty
- It was found to be traditionally and effectively used, to regenerate, relieve inflammation and to increase circulation
- The Blue Lotus elixir has often been referred to as the "Egyptian Fountain of Youth"
The skincare properties of the blue lotus flower contain health giving phytosterols, powerful antioxidants, bioflavonoids and phosphodiesterase inhibitors.
The Secret of the Pharaohs
Blue Lotus Flowers were found scattered all over Tutankhamen's body when the Pharaoh's tomb was opened in 1922
- The Blue Lotus flower is the most common image found in the tombs and temple walls in the great pyramids of Egypt
- Experience for yourself with Dermastir Blue Lotus serum what the Pharaoh's knew and kept for themselves
- "The Magical Botanical".
- It is said to be the Soma of the Egyptians symbolizing life and rebirth
Dermastir blue lotus stem cells serum help to regenerate and smoothen the skin by fighting against glycation (a phenomenon preventing the renewal of collagen and elastin fibers) thereby contributing to cell’s balance while tightening skin
Alta Care Laboratoires