- Co.enzyme Q 10 has concentrates that at cellular level improves the release of oxygen in the cells.
Co.enzyme Q10 (also known as ubiquinone, ubidecarenone, coenzyme Q, and abbreviated at times to CoQ10, Co.Q, Q10, or Q) is a benzoquinone, where Q refers to the quinone chemical group, and 10 refers to the isoprenyl chemical subunits.
This vitamin-like substance is, by nature, present in all human cells and responsible for the production of the body’s own energy
- These endogeneously-produced free-radicals are considered an import factor of the ageing process.
Dermastir co-enzyme Q10 ampoules are highly concentrated in ampoule form and are very effective in dry skin conditions
- In each human cell, food energy is converted into energy in the mitochondria with the aid of CoQ10
- In human LDL, it affords protection against the oxidative modifications of LDL themselves, thus lowering their atherogenic potency
- Co.enzyme Q10 skincare ampoule with natural defence action against skin ageing
- The loss of trophic factors activates pro-apoptotic enzymes, causing the breakdown of mitochondria.
Apart from being a cofactor in the mitochondrial electron transport chain, CoQ10 in its reduced form (ubiquinol or CoQ10) serves as an important antioxidant in both mitochondria and lipid membranes, where it protects the body's cells in their battle against the destructive effects of free-radicals
- CoQ10 is essential in vitamin E regeneration
- Ubiquinol inhibits protein and lipid oxidation in cell membranes, and helps to minimize oxidative injury to DNA. CoQ10 is an integral part of the respiratory chain and thereby located exactly where the free-radicals are generated, in the mitochondria
- These luxury Dermastir Co-enzyme Q10 ampoules are often used after manicures
- Ninety-five percent of all the human body’s energy requirements (ATP) is converted with the aid of CoQ10.
Co.Q is found in the membranes of endoplasmic reticulum, peroxisomes, lysosomes, vesicles, and the inner membrane of the mitochondrion, where it is an important part of the electron transport chain; there it passes reducing equivalents to acceptors such as Co.enzyme Q: cytochrome c - oxidoreductase:
CoQ is also essential in the formation of the apoptosome, along with other adapter proteins
- When Co-enzyme Q10 is presented in ampoules the efficacy is much superior to when Co-enzyme Q10 is presented in tubes mixed with creams
Do not expose yourself to the sun. Avoid contact with eyes and in case rinse with water. The skincare ampoule tip must be broken by using a piece of cloth.
Alta Care Laboratoires