- It is one of the chief components of the extracellular matrix, contributes significantly to cell proliferation and migration
- Skin is exposed to environmental pollutants and the sun's ultraviolet rays so cells gradually lose the ability to produce hyaluronic acid
- The product is certified and made in France
- This matrix is made up of hyaluronic acid as well as the two connective fibres—collagen and elastin.
By its nature, hyaluronic acid retains water like a sponge, absorbing more than 1,000 times its weight
- Elastin fibres lose their elastic structure, resulting in a loss of skin volume and the formation of the facial wrinkles that are common characteristics of aged skin.
Dermastir Hyaluronic acid skincare ampoules are absorbed quickly into the skin combating signs of ageing such as wrinkles and fine lines.
Hyaluronic acid content in the skin changes with age
- A natural complex sugar found in all mammals, it's a major component of the connective tissue matrix in the dermis—the dense, inner layer of skin beneath the epidermis
- The average 70-kg man has roughly 15 grams of hyaluronan in his body, one-third of which is turned over (degraded and synthesised) every day
- Hyaluronan degradation products also accumulate in the skin after UV exposure
Hyaluronic acid plays an important role in the way your skin looks, feels, and functions
- Hyaluronic acid is also involved with the transport of essential nutrients to the skin's viable cells
- Studies have shown that older skin typically has lower levels of hyaluronic acid than younger skin
- This helps to attract and maintain water within the extracellular space, hydrating your skin and increasing its volume and density
- Hyaluronan (also called hyaluronic acid or hyaluronate) is a non-sulfated glycosaminoglycan distributed widely throughout connective, epithelial, and neural tissues
- This results in the depletion of the epidermis, thinning, ageing and decreased moisture in the skin.
When applied topically Dermastir Hyaluronic will penetrate the skin’s surface and replenish the natural levels of hyaluronic acid already present
- Dermastir hyaluronic skincare ampoules by Alta Care Laboratoires is a guarantee of quality and luxury
- When skin is excessively exposed to UVB rays, it becomes inflamed (sunburn) and the cells in the dermis stop producing as much hyaluronan, and increase the rate of its degradation
- Hyaluronic acid provides volume, helping to contribute to the skin's overall appearance.
As you age, your skin tissue becomes dehydrated and the collagen is broken down as you age
- Alta Care Laboratoires is one of the first companies to have launched this product on the retail market because before this product used to be an exclusive product used only by beauty therapists and medical doctors.
- Hyaluronan is also a major component of skin, where it is involved in tissue repair
- This is due to decreased synthesis and this causes decreased concentrations of hyaluronic acid in the epidermis
Do not expose yourself to the sun. Avoid contact with eyes and in case rinse with water. The skincare ampoule tip must be broken by using a piece of cloth.
Alta Care Laboratoires