- A very pleasant smell is left in the room by the essential oils which have excellent aromatherapy properties
- Dermastir massage candle oils by Alta Care Laboratoires distinguish themselves from other candle oils on the market because of the quality of the massage oil and their perfume
- The local people transform the beautiful coloured petals into subtle and delicate perfumes that have made Grasse the perfume capital of eastern Provence.
Legend has it that Catherine de Medicis was behind this new found enthusiasm for perfume
- This industry turns over more than 600 million euro a year.
Grasse is a sunny little refuge that hangs 1,148 feet high on the hill of Roquevillon, about 12 miles north-west of Cannes
- Many have tried to copy Dermastir massage candle oils but the secret lies in the aromatic scents found in Grasse and the texture quality of the Dermastir massage candle oils by Alta Care Laboratoires.
The Dermastir massage candles that are available are the following ;-
Dermastir peach massage candle oils (35g at 18 Euros or 150g at 29 Euros)
Dermastir amber massage candle oils (35g at 18 Euros)
Dermastir vanilla massage candle oils (35g at 18 Euros)
Dermastir patchouli massage candle oils (35g at 18 Euros)
35g of Dermastir massage candle oil is enough to do a full body massage.
- Especially beneficial is thus a massage with the pure massage oils of Dermastir Candle Massage Oils.
Alta Care Laboratoires is offering you products designed to give you the ability to pamper yourself as if you were relaxing in the worlds most luxurious spa
- The hydrating properties of Dermastir candle oil are remarkable and it is recommended to use not only during a massage but also after having a bath or even as an after sun
- Fortunately, with the help of spa candle, you don't have to be wealthy or "know someone" to treat yourself the same way! Just get a beautiful massage candle
- The mythical Chanel No.5 was created here and France has always been a world authority in the industry - the first guild of perfumers was established in the 12th century by Philippe-Auguste of France
- Grasse, the place of origin of Alta Care Laboratoires’ candle provides ample proof for this
- At the scent level they activate the limbic system and emotional centres of the brain
- Unlike normal candles the candle wick is made of hemp which is lead free and also it burns by leaving no toxic end products
- The texture and smell of these candles will make all the difference.
Finally it is good to know that essential oils, work in different ways
- However it is important that the candle’s essential oil is of an excellent quality
- Many "noses" are trained or have spent time in Grasse
- Bored with the exotic perfumes that she was importing from the East at great cost, she chose Signor Tombarelli, a native of Florence who was a member of her entourage and perfumer by trade, to create a workshop in Grasse where he could make delicate essential oils from the local flowers.
The aromatic fragrances of Dermastir Candle Massage Oil are made in Grasse
- The special property of candle oil is that it melts and keep a temperature of 40°C and therefore the skin is not burnt when it is massaged into the skin
- Experience the vibrant fragrances and silky feel of our massage oil candles
- It produces over two-thirds of France's natural aromas (for perfume and for food flavourings)
- This candle when heated, besides providing you with a home fragrance system, will also make available a warm body oil ideal for a massage treatment and a natural moisturiser for hands, feet and other dry skin areas of your body.
Massage is a complementary therapy that, when applied with love and care on affected area, can evoke many beneficial changes within the body, mind, and spirit of the whole person
- Dermastir massage candle oils are made in France and the perfumes that are blended in the Dermastir candle oils are all made in Grasse.
Grasse is the centre of the French perfume industry and is known as the world's perfume capital (la capitale mondiale des parfums)
- Massage is a powerful treatment precisely because it works on both the physical and psychological levels
- They may also be the perfect gift for yourself or someone special without spending a fortune.
The rich and famous from all over the world travel to the most luxurious spas and resorts to be treated like royalty
- When applied to the skin in the form of "massage oils", besides moisturising, toning and relaxing it, they also activate thermal receptors
- Its exceptionally mild climate and fertile soils yield an abundant wild and sweet-smelling flowering
- While the hand strokes of massage can ease pain or tension from stiff and aching muscles, boost a sluggish circulation, or eliminate toxins, the nurturing touch of the hands on the body soothes away mental stress and restores emotional equilibrium at the same time
- While staying in Grasse, she was greatly impressed by the profusion of fragrant multi-coloured flora that filled this area of Provence, around the Mediterranean sea
Alta Care Laboratoires