- The heating effect of the Dermastir Exfoliating Scrub supports the ingredients’ activity while opening up the pores; the active ingredients are selected for their soft scrubbing action
- Dermastir Heating Exfoliating Pre-op Masks are immediately ready-to-use pre-op facial scrubs
- The cranberries used have high ORAC (Oxygen radical absorbance capacity) values and Dermastir cleansing scrub has excellent anti-oxidant properties.
Cranberry coloured cream with microgranules
- In addition to their delicate exfoliating activity, cranberries act in synergy with kaolin for a skin’s deeper cleansing
- 3 in 1 monodose sachet = Heating + Scrub + Cleansing Mask
- This product is used in the beginning of the treatment and the continuous heating effect leaves a good impression on the client as from the start
- Effective drainage of the impurities is visibly seen and if the heating mask is massaged it does not penetrate in the skin even if one uses mechanical brushes
- The gentle exfloliation in combination with the heating mask gives excellent results in removing the dead cells allowing the aesthetic and medical practitioner to work better.
Zeolite : Heating occlusive properties
Cranberry bioflavonoids : Purifying, antiseptic
Micronised cranberries : Scrub exfoliant
- Associated with the oil of grape’s seeds, they fight effectively the major signs of skin ageing
Cleanse the face and leave the face wet. Apply the mask on the whole face. Leave the mask to perform its function for 10 minutes. Remove with a wet sponge.
Alta Care Laboratoires