- Dermastir Vitamin E Care contain pure concentrate of Vitamin E.
Environmental pollution, diet and lifestyle, stress and frequent travelling can all wreak havoc on the skin
- Many studies have shown that vitamin E can help decrease the effects of psoriasis and has been shown to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks on the skin.
Add Dermastir Vitamin E Cosmetic Ampoules, by Alta Care Laboratoires, Paris, to your body lotion or night cream once every three days for the above mentioned benefits
- Most importantly, Vitamin E is vital for the overall health and aesthetic beauty of the skin
- Antioxidants protect vital cell structures by neutralizing molecules called “free radicals”
- Free radicals are unstable molecules produced from sources like air pollution, radiation, and peroxides
- Radiant complexions dull, dry, red patches appear, spots and blackheads rear their ugly heads
- Air pollution and ozone can rob the skin of Vitamin E, causing a variety of skin problems.
What is Vitamin E?
Vitamin E is well known for its antioxidant capabilities
- Vitamin E is such an important vitamin but so difficult to find in a pharmacy isolated in its pure form as is the case of Dermastir glass cosmetic ampoules
- Free radical damage can occur throughout the body’s several systems and ultimately lead to many diseases.
What does Vitamin E do?
Topical vitamin E has been shown to have a wide variety of skin benefits
- Since the Dermastir Vitamin E ampoule is a concentrate it may be applied only once every three days since the ingredients remain present and active in the skin for up to 3 days.
Do not expose yourself to the sun. Avoid contact with eyes and in case rinse with water. The skincare ampoule tip must be broken by using a piece of cloth.
Alta Care Laboratoires