- Co.enzyme twister with Co Q10 transports oxygen to the skin and it also has a natural defence action against skin ageing
- Ubiquinol inhibits protein and lipid oxidation in cell membranes, and helps to minimize oxidative injury to DNA. CoQ10 is an integral part of the respiratory chain and thereby located exactly where the free-radicals are generated, in the mitochondria
- These endogeneously-produced free-radicals are considered an import factor of the aging process.
Dermastir co-enzyme Q10 twisters are highly concentrated in softgel twister form and are very effective in dull skin conditions
- When Co-enzyme Q10 is presented in twister softgels the efficacy is much superior to when Co-enzyme Q10 is presented in tubes mixed with creams
- Co enzyme Q10 is the correct solution when the skin cells need oxygen to produce energy.
This vitamin-like substance is, by nature, present in all human cells and responsible for the production of the body’s own energy
- The refills of Dermastir Co enzyme Q10 twisters are also available in transparent plastic boxes of 30 and they sell at 29 Euro per box.
Cyclomethicone, Isohexadecane, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Decyl olive esters, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, Squalane, Parfum, Camellia sinensis extract, Ubiquinone.
- Ninety-five percent of all the human body’s energy requirements (ATP) is converted with the aid of CoQ10
- The Dermastir twisters with co.enzyme Q10 serum are presented by Alta Care Laboratoires in shiny opaque pink softgels
- Oxygen is needed by the skin sometimes more than water and in many cases when oxygen is needed clients use incorrectly hydrating gels and creams
Co.Q is found in the membranes of endoplasmic reticulum, peroxisomes, lysosomes, vesicles, and the inner membrane of the mitochondrion, where it is an important part of the electron transport chain; there it passes reducing equivalents to acceptors such as Co.enzyme Q: cytochrome c -oxidoreductase:
Co.Q is also essential in the formation of the apoptosome, along with other adapter proteins
- In each human cell, food energy is converted into energy in the mitochondria with the aid of CoQ10
- These luxury Dermastir Co-enzyme Q10 twister softgels are often used not only on the face but also during manicures and pedicures.
Dermastir Co enzyme Q10 twisters are made in France
- Co.enzyme Q10 has concentrates that at cellular level improve the release of oxygen in the cells
- The loss of trophic factors activates pro-apoptotic enzymes, causing the breakdown of mitochondria which produce energy for the cells.
Apart from being a cofactor in the mitochondrial electron transport chain, CoQ10 in its reduced form (ubiquinol or CoQ10) serves as an important antioxidant in both mitochondria and lipid membranes, where it protects the skin's cells in their battle against the destructive effects of free-radicals.
CoQ10 is essential in vitamin E regeneration
Twist off the softgel tip and massage all around the face. Apply the serum more abundantly in the dull skin areas.
Alta Care Laboratoires