- When Vitamin C is presented in stable solid form the activity of the vitamin C is superior to the vitamin C that is presented in liquid form
- Dermastir Vitamin C is presented in a stable solid particle form at a high dosage of 25%
- Vitamin C is important because it is an anti oxidant that prevents pigmentation
- Since Vitamin C is unstable to deliver in the epidermis in the optimum dosage the research by Alta Care Laboratoires produced and developed this stable Vitamin C.
Vitamin C is a key element in the production of collagen and the Vitamin C in high concentrations accelerates the skin's cell turnover mechanism, breaking up dark spots and dull skin tone as a result
- Dermastir Vitamin C acts as a gentle exfoliator that helps to erase surface marks while smoothing the skin at the same time.
• Packed in a plastic ampoule which allows the powder to penetrate the skin without the need of any needles
POINTS OF SELLING
• Unique high dosage of vitamin C in solid form that enters the skin using nanotechnology.
• Vitamin C is presented in 40nm particles that visible penetrates the skin and the level of penetration is deeper than other formulas.
• Vitamin C is stable and can be dosed on the respective areas of the face that need more protection.
• Antioxidant activity is guaranteed for a longer time .
• Excellent to mix with sun protection creams that have very low levels of anti oxidants
25% VITAMIN C - ANTI-OXIDANT THAT PREVENTS PIGMENTATIONS, MELASMA AND DARK SPOTS.
For all skin types. Mix the vitamin C particles with the cream and apply the mix on the partes of the face prone to pigmentation such as the upper lip and the cheek bones. Vitamin C post op filler can also be applied directly on the pigmented prone areas of the face.
Alta Care Laboratoires