- Like the Gyokuru, three weeks before the April harvest, the tea tree is covered by bamboo mat in order to concentrate chlorophyll in the buds and in the caring growths
- When jade scum appears, it means that the tea is ready.
70°-80°- emulsify Keep in a cool and dry place.
- « Matcha » has a very jade bright colour
- This tea is very good for health and beauty since it is high in vitamins and fibres
- But it can also be used in cooking where it is prepared with a bamboo whisk in a bowl to a temperature of 70-80°C
- Its flavour is tonic and digest
- Its taste is very soft and pleasant
- « Matcha » is used to celebrate the tea ceremony « cha no you »
- Matcha means « liquid jade scum »
- Leaves which are picked up once a year are minced, dried and stocked in cellar to be ground and packed in small hermetic boxes which will keep their aromas
Green tea*Japan - *Organic Farming - EC Control System.