- Even lying on the beach in the sun whilst you are on holiday can cause the body to dehydrate
- Dioralyte Relief is available in two flavours: raspberry and blackcurrant
- Dehydration does not just happen when you suffer from sickness and diarrhoea
- Dioralyte Relief is also sugar-free and is suitable for children as young as 3 months.
- Children are especially at risk of this
- The Dioralyte range consists of Standard Dioralyte which comes in three flavours, natural, citrus and blackcurrant and Dioralyte Relief, which is a rice based oral rehydration treatment
- Dioralyte Relief hydrates more effectively than glucose based treatments and is proven to be more that 25 times more effective at rehydration than tap water
- Both varients rapidly replace lost salts and reduce the duration of diarrhoea
Simply dissolve one sachet in 200ml of fresh water. The recommended dose is one sachet after every loose bowel movement.
Aventis Pharma Ltd