- Children are especially at risk of this
- Dioralyte Relief is available in two flavours: raspberry and blackcurrant
- Dehydration does not just happen when you suffer from sickness and diarrhoea, even lying on the beach in the sun whilst you are on holiday can cause the body to dehydrate
- The Dioralyte range consists of Standard Dioralyte which comes in three flavours, natural, citrus and blackcurrant and Dioralyte Relief, which is a rice based oral rehydration treatment
- Both varients rapidly replace lost salts and reduce the duration of diarrhoea
- Dioralyte Relief hydrates more effectively than glucose based treatments and is proven to be more that 25 times more effective at rehydration than tap water
- Dioralyte Relief is also sugar-free and is suitable for children as young as 3 months
Simply dissolve one sachet in 200ml of fresh water. The recommended dose is one sachet after every loose bowel movement.
Aventis Pharma Ltd
5 out of 5
By embee | Posted on: 03/12/2012
Being a long term sufferer of IBS, I find this product helps settle the bowel whilst at the same time providing re-hydration.