Stylish trio by Doric. Has the manufacturers mark on the underside of: Garland, Doric china, Longton, Made in England. This mark was used between 1926 - 35, which gives an indication of age of the item. White china with printed pattern.
Royal blue rectangles and brown patterns form a border.Then, floral garlands of deep orange and yellow and green squares.These appear to be hand finished.This is all finished with gilt.Gilt also on the rims, footed base and handle.
- In good condition with no chips or cracks
- This item would look great on display
- Measurements: cup: 2 2/3 inches (7cm) in height
- And 3 1/3 inches (81/2cm) in diameter
- Saucer: 5 1/2 inches (14cm) in diameter
- Side/bread and Butter plate: 6 2/3 inches (71/2cm) in diameter
- Weight, unpackaged, is 455g
- Dimensions: 2 2/3