- The fine granules of QUICK YEAST are made by drying fresh yeast
- If the open pack is rolled down, re-sealed with the tab and stored in the top of the fridge door, it can continue to be used for up to three months.
- Ideal for use in traditional bread and yeast cookery as well as domestic bread making machines
- No artifical bread improvers, or preservatives are necessary only sorbitan monostearate (E491) is added to assist reydration of the yeast with water
- It is presented in a 125g vacuum pack and has a special re-sealable tab to keep the product fresh once it has been opened
Vegetarian, Vegan, Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Crystal Sugar Free.
Based on the Wiltshire/Berkshire border, Doves Farm Foods was established in 1978 by Michael and Clare Marriage. All the products found under the Doves Farm label are all based upon grains and cereals or are complimentary to them.
Flour milling and cereal processing produce the company's core products for professional and industrial users as well as the building blocks for Doves Farm baked products.
A wide range of specialist and gourmet flours are milled from a variety of grains and seeds. With a variety of tastes and textures, Doves Farm flours have a unique character. The home baking flour range offers 17 different flours with some suitable for those on diabetic, wheat free, gluten free or other special diets.
Many years expertise with cereal based foods enabled us to add breakfast cereals, cookies, sweet and savoury biscuits as well as cakes and bread.
All Doves Farm products are vegetarian, quite a few are vegan and several of the company's products are also suitable for those on gluten free, wheat free, or diabetic diets.
Doves Farm Foods Ltd
Doves farm Food LTD