Dr Karg Organic Wholegrain Crispbread 3+3.
- In 2011 we undertook some qualitative research on the Dr Karg brand
- The feedback we received: Dr Karg Organic crispbreads are tastier than others in the market
- High seed content defines the Dr Karg brand
- Consumers look forward to new varieties, and expect to see interesting combinations with seeds
- During the research sessions the taste of the new “3+3” was tested and the response was overwhelmingly positive
Pumpkin seeds, sesame and sunflower seeds, and linseeds – this is where Mother Nature places the nutrients for new life.
These are also the key ingredients of Dr Karg’s award winning organic seeded crispbreads, providing a rich combination of proteins, minerals, vitamins and the “good fats”, the Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids naturally occurring in this precious mix of seeds. These are added into the baking mix and then also generously added as a topping, so accounting for 16-28% of the recipe, depending on the variety.
Introduced to the UK in the spring of 2002 Dr Karg Organic Crispbreads are now available nationwide.