- Dr.Lipp has many benefits and is ideal not only for severely chapped lips but also for dry cuticles, feet, abrasions, minor incisions, eczema, and practically any extreme dry skin patches that need hydration, split ends, sore noses from blowing, eczema, babies’ bottoms, nipples and much much more.
Dr.Lipp is also as a favourite kit essential among top celebrity make-up artists, the ‘original nipple balm for lips’ is used behind the scenes of many a photo shoot for extra long lasting glossy lips,shiny eyelids and cheek bones, for neatening eyebrows, basic skin emergencies, mixing pigments, as a primer etc
- An extremely versatile healing and nourishing balm that was originally developed as a nipple balm for breastfeeding women because of its ultra hydrating, ultra thick, hypoallergenic & counter-irritant properties
- Sometimes Dr.Lipp has even been used on leather shoes and handbags that need a quick polish!
Dr.Lipp is 100% pure and natural, tasteless and odourless, contains no parabens, or fragrance and is approved by Ecocert France
- Harvested during the summer from Australian Sheep’s wool and cleansed of all impurities to make our ultra pure ‘Queen’ of Lanolin.
Proven to help reduce skin roughness by 40% in one hour.
Considered by dermatologists and scientists to be one of the safest ways to care for your skin as the Lanolin lipids (oils) are so similar to your skin’s natural oils that they easily penetrate & absorb deeply into your skin.
Accelerates the repair of the skin’s natural barrier functions.
- Made from 100% ultra pure medical grade Lanolin
Dr.Lipp is made from 100% medical grade Lanolin. It is 100% natural and contains no alcohol, no parabens, no colouring agents and no perfume.
100% Pure. 100% Natural. Tasteless & Odourless.
- Use as a long lasting lip-gloss
- Prep dry skin before applying foundation for a more even look.
- Cheek shine
- Eye gloss for a dewy look
- Shaping eyebrows
- Lip primer to help prevent blotching
- As a mixer for pigments
- Perfect for ‘glitter lips’, ‘eye glitter’ & diamantes
- For keeping victory rolls in place
- As an assistant to help keep tassels in place
- To ease chafing from sequins and spiky costumes
- As a quick-grab healer for when you cut yourself on corset hooks
- Last minute shoe polish!
- Helps soothe and soften chapped lips
- Helps prevent dry cuticles
- Helps soothe dry skin patches
- Helps reduce fine lines under the eyes
- Helps moisturise & nourish split ends
- Helps nourish eye lashes
- As a healer for nipple tape rash
- Helps with small cuts, burns and abrasions
- Helps sore noses from blowing
- Helps soothe Nappy rash
- Helps with itchy skin and eczema
- Helps soothe sore nipples from breastfeeding
Dr. Lipp Ltd