- Peppermint is a relative newcomer to the ancient family of mint plants
- Reviving and refreshing, it is often appreciated after a meal.
- First noticed growing in a field of spearmint in Hertfordshire in England about 300 years ago, it is a hybrid variety of spearmint and water mint
- 100% organic peppermint leaf and nothing else
- The way we dry the peppermint leaves ensures that the essential oils remain potent, making for a superior brew
Organically grown peppermint
Use freshly boiled water and infuse for 3-5mins according to taste