- One side of the cloth has non-scratch scrubbing stripes that are ideal for brushed stainless steel, while the other side gives a gleaming finish to polished stainless steel.
- This cloth is specifically designed to clean alltypes of stainless steel and is ideal for kitchen appliances, such as fridges, ovens, microwaves, toasters and kettles.
- Perfect when used in combination with the Glass & Polishing Cloth, which is ideal for taps, kettles, toasters, stainless steel and the final polish of worktops.
How to clean stainless steel with an e-cloth
Wet the Stainless Steel Cloth thoroughly and wring out.
Wipe the striped side along the grain on brushed stainless steel; use the smooth side on polished stainless steel.
Finish with the dry Glass & Polishing Cloth.
How It Works
- Each E-cloth has an extraordinary 480,000 strands per square centimetre. Every special E-cloth fibre is 1/100th the width of a human hair. It is this, together with the wedge shape of each individual fibre, that gives the cloths their remarkable cleaning capability and their high absorbency.
- Unlike conventional cloths, as you draw an E-cloth across a surface, the fibres clean by breaking up, trapping and absorbing dirt AND grease into the material. All this with just water.
- There is a lot more to it than that, of course, and each cloth is different.
- E-cloths will last you a long time - at least 300 washes guaranteed
- E-cloth will save you money, by reducing your use of household chemicals by up to 90%. We estimate this to be a saving of up to £100 per year for an average household.
Dimensions: 32cm x 32cm
The packaging for each cloth gives detailed information but, if you no longer have it, some general tips are:
Fold the cloth and use as a pad. This ensures good contact with the surface and that dirt and grease and particles are broken up and collected into the fibres.Use the cloth from side to side or top to bottom, rather than rubbing around the area. This ensures that dirt is collected rather than smeared.Heavy-Duty cloths (see below) may be rinsed as you go. Lighter-Weight cloths (see below) should not be too damp, otherwise moisture residue does not evaporate quickly and the surface may not be left smear-free.e-cloths can be used with other cleaning products, but because e-cloths clean so well with just water, it is not recommended or necessary. Bleach should be avoided as it breaks down the fibres. Effectiveness can be reduced by the fibres becoming clogged by other cleaning agents.
© E-cloth 2009