- E45 Itch Relief Cream treats and soothes the itching caused by eczema, dermatitis, pruritus and other dry skin conditions
- The anti-itch ingredient, lauromacrogols rapidly relieves the itching caused by these problem, dry skin conditions
- Formulated with urea, a moisturiser found naturally withing the skin, E45 Itch Relief Cream is non-greasy, moisturising and quickly absorbed to soothe your skin leaving it feeling calm and comfortable
- Formulated with lauromacrogols, an anti-itch ingredient, and urea, a moisturiser found naturally in the skin
- Available in 50g and 100g tubes
Active Ingredients: Urea 5.0% w/w, Lauromacrogols 3.0% w/w.Aslo contains: Dimethicone, Phenyl Dimeticone, Liquid Parrafin, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Palmitic Acid, Octyldodecanol, Polysorbate, Carbomer, Glycerol, Benzyl Alcohol, Trometamol, Purified Water. Do not store above 25 degrees celsius.
This preparation is for external use only.
Avoid getting the cream in the eyes.
Avoid applying to weeping or broken skin.
If symptoms persist despite treatment, seek medical advice from your doctor or pharmacist.
Check that the tube seal is intact before first use. Apply to the affected area twice a day. For external use only. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients or if you suffer from severe and widespread redness, oozing or infected skin sores or if the affected area has suddenly become inflamed.
Everyone wants soft, supple, healthy looking skin, and whether you suffer from a specific condition like eczema or are just prone to a little more dryness than you’d like, E45 is here to help. We’ve a wide range of products perfect for keeping your skin looking and feeling its best.
Suitable for the whole family, the E45 range cleanses and moisturises dry skin with a rich blend of intensive emollients – effective moisturisers that help keep dry skin soft and supple. They work by restoring water to your skin and then forming a protective barrier, in a similar way to natural oils, to prevent it from losing any more moisture.
The range is…
Suitable for the whole family, even babies (Hc45 Hydrocortisone Cream is not suitable for children under the age of 10)
*Always read the label ** Excludes E45 Facial
Medicines and their possible side effects can affect individual people in different ways. The following are some of the side effects that are known to be associated with this medicine. Just because a side effect is stated here, it does not mean that all people using this medicine will experience that or any side effect.
Flushing of the skin due to widening of the small blood vessels (erythema).
Formation of pustules.