- Designed to quicly digest solid wastes, converting them to an easily disposed of liquid state through natural enzymatic action
- Earth Enzymes is a high tech method for clearing and maintaining free flowing drains, and clearing clogged septic tanks, and cesspools
• pH 9.75; gentle on hands/skin.
• Non-polluting/100% biodegradable/non-toxic/natural.
• Made of replenishable/sustainable ingredients
• Removes drain build-up and maintains drains
• Specially formulated to dissolve food particles, grease, fats, hair and human wastes.
• Eliminates odors
• Does not generate heat or malodors while working.
• Natural enzyme-based
• Free of harsh fumes/vapors
• Free of phosphates, chlorine, DEA and petroleum ingredients
• Non-caustic, non-acidic
• Should NOT be used with a caustic drain product
• Septic tank, cesspool and gray-water system safe: biocompatible with a wide variety of wastewater and gray water treatment systems; doesn’t eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently.
• Easy to recycle #2 HDPE plastic container
• Use to open and maintain all varieties of pipes.
• Great and safe for Recreational Vehicles (RVs)
• Ideal and safe to use in garbage disposals, kitchen drains, toilets, bath and shower drains and laundry drains.
Doesn’t eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently
It really works
Safe for you and the environment
Sodium sesquicarbonate, bacterial mixtures, proteolytic enzyme.
ONE BY ONE WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD
There’s clean, and then there’s honest clean. In 1993, John E. Vlahakis founded Earth Friendly Products with a simple mission: To provide high quality cleaning products that are absolutely safe for your family, your pets and the environment, made with replenishable ingredients and that compete with the “majors” in performance, price and convenience.
In just 10 short years, Earth Friendly Products has international distribution of a retail line of over 60 household products, an industrial/bulk Pro-Line of over 25 products, and a Natural Pet Care Line of 16 items.
Earth Friendly Products gives you an honest-to-goodness, power-packed clean – without toxins, petrochemicals, bleach, ammonia, phosphates or other harmful ingredients. When developing our products we adhere to a strict Freedom Code, a list of chemicals and ingredients that are not used in our products. Plus, we’ll never test on animals or use animal ingredients in our products.
Our award-winning** products are based on pure and simple – pronounceable -- ingredients including corn, coconut, citrus and other essential plant oils, and herbs. And because our products biodegrade quickly and completely, there is no further environmental impact or added cost for toxic cleanup that other petroleum-based products eventually force us to incur. We have condensed and ultra-condensed our plant-based formulas to provide hard-hitting cleaners that, ounce-for-ounce, we give you good old-fashioned value for your hard-earned dollar.
Because we are a family business, we do everything with a special kind of care in a detailed, hands-on manner. As a primary manufacturer with four manufacturing plants in the USA, we source our ingredients locally, have better control over our product quality, contain product costs, and provide jobs locally. Our business practices helped us earn the 2003 Socially Responsible Business Award.
We are committed to educating consumers, providing them with convenient, alternative choices in their selection of cleaning products, and encouraging them to use non-toxic cleaning products. One person at a time, one product at a time, we can make a positive difference in our health, the health of our pets, and keep our planet healthy. One by one, we can change the world.™
**EFP has been the proud recipient of the following awards:
•2002 Readers’ Choice Award from Natural Home Magazine for best cleaning products.
•Quality Institute International (American Culinary Institute) 2002/2003 Gold Performance Award/Medal for best citrus-based cleaners.
Earth Friendly Products