- Now with Lavender oil for fragrance
- pH 4-5, gentler on skin than other automatic dish detergents
- Great for pre-soaking baked on foods
- contains NO bleach or bleaching agent
- New High Performance Wave in both gel and powder gives you the best performing all natural auto dishwashing products
- It works beautifully on your dishes, silverware, and glasses
- unscented, no harsh fumes or vapors
- Easy to recycle: #2 HDPE plastic containers
- Wave is neutral ph, all plant based and totally biodegradeable
- Doesn’t eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently
- removes tough stains
- Septic tank and gray-water system safe: biocompatible with a wide variety of wastewater and gray water treatment systems; doesn’t eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently
- For use in automatic dish washing machines
- It really works
- Safe for you and the environment
- Wave is phosphates free, chlorine free, caustic free
- cuts through grease and dried on food
- Pleasantly lemon scented with natural lemon oil, no harsh fumes or vapors
- Low sudsing
- can be used together with rinse additives for automatic dish washing machines
- Use in all temperatures
- Free of phosphates, chlorine, DEA and petroleum ingredients
- Does not etch metal, silver
- Non-polluting/100% biodegradable/non-toxic/natural
- Made of replenishable/sustainable ingredients
- Doesn’t irritate skin
- We spent considerable effort in our R & D to bring you the best product in the market place, so much so, that we've applied for a US Patent on this technology.
- Plant-based surfactants we use do not harm the item being cleaned, your body or the environment
- Gentle enough for washing china, porcelain, silver
Purified water, sodium citrate, xanthan gum, biodegradable low foam surfactant, ethanol (derived from corn), enzymes, and N.O.P. certified organic lavender essential oil.
In 1993, John E. Vlahakis founded Earth Friendly Products with a simple mission: To provide high quality cleaning products that:
- Are absolutely safe for your family, your pets and the environment.
- Are made with replenishable ingredients.
- Compete in performance, price and convenience.
Earth Friendly Products gives honest-to-goodness, power-packed clean – without toxins, petrochemicals, bleach, ammonia, phosphates and other harmful ingredients. We adhere to a strict “Freedom Code,” a list of chemicals and ingredients from which our products are free. And, we’ll never test on animals or use animal ingredients in our products.
Our award-winning products are based on pure, simple – and pronounceable – ingredients, including corn, coconut, citrus, plant oils and herbs. And because our products biodegrade quickly and completely, there is no further environmental impact or added cost for toxic cleanup, like that from petroleum-based products. We have condensed and ultra-condensed our plant-based formulas to provide hard-hitting cleaners that, ounce-for-ounce, we give you good old-fashioned value for your hard-earned dollar.
We are a family business that does everything with a special kind of care in a detailed, hands-on manner. We are based just north of Chicago and with four manufacturing plants in the United States, we acquire our ingredients locally, have better control over our product quality, can better contain product costs, and provide local jobs. Our business practices helped us earn the 2003 Socially Responsible Business Award.
Social responsibility is of utmost importance in the company, with monetary and in-kind donations being made annually to a variety of animal rights, environmental and social causes, including homeless shelters and preschools.
We are committed to educating consumers, providing convenient, alternative cleaning product choices, and encouraging use of non-toxic cleaning products. One person at a time, one product at a time, we can make a positive difference in our health, the health of our pets, and keep our planet healthy.
One by one, we can change the world.™
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOW KNOW ABOUT US:
- Earth Friendly Products is a “champion” in the eyes of the Environmental Protection Agency and its Safer Detergents Stewardship Initiative, or SDSI. We are committed to the use of safe surfactants (wetting agents in detergent “that break down quickly to non-polluting compounds and help protect aquatic life in both fresh and salt water,” as the EPA says). In accordance with SDSI, our products are readily biodegradable, non-toxic, free of phosphates, and have a neutral pH. Because they are plant-based and petroleum-free, our surfactants do not bio-accumulate or mimic human hormones.
- We are very proud to have won awards and recognition, including:
>Being chosen as one of the “Best in the Green” products by Avalon Communications (2007).
>Best line of cruelty-free household products from PETA (2007).
>Readers’ Choice Award from Natural Home Magazine for best cleaning products (2002).
>Quality Institute International (American Culinary Institute) 2002/2003 Gold Performance Award/Medal for best citrus-based cleaners.
>Socially Responsible Business Award (2003)
© EFP 2009