- Scalloped blades and clean slicing action cut one-inch squares with no crushing and no bruising
- Process a whole head of cored lettuce at a time
- Replaceable blades for long life; no tensioning required
- Angled, cast aluminum legs with no-slip feet provide stable cutting platform
- Clip-on blade assembly lifts out easily
- Manual locking pin keeps pusher block safely in place until operator releases for cutting
- Cleanup is easy
- Slicing blade assembly also available, 55650-CS can be used to slice cooked chicken for wrap sandwiches and salads.
Cut a case of cored lettuce in less than 3 mintues
Only lettuce cutter on the market that blade and pusher head comes apart for cleaning without tools
Available in 1-inch squares, 1/2-inch squares, 3/4-inch squares, 1-inch x 2-inch rectangles, 3/8-inch slices, 1/2-inch slices
Lettuce does not brown after cut
- Interlocked blades avoid flexing
- Just pull one pin to remove pusher block
Nemco, of the U.S.A., produce professional food preparation equipment which is designed to be easy to use without any specialist training.
There are machines to prepare many varieties of vegetables easily and with mouth-wateringly tempting results. All are built tough and engineered to perform.
They provide consistent food quality, no matter who’s in your kitchen, every cut is the same - every time, everywhere.
There is complete portion control, consistently sized food product allows for error-free portioning and measuring. If your recipe requires three ¼inch tomato slices, that is exactly what you will get with Nemco, no more, no less.
Nemco food products use food efficiently. They cut the entire food item from end to end. There is no incomplete processing - no oversized scraps. Less food gets thrown out so your costs are reduced.
Nemco products are carefully engineered and evaluated to make users more effective and efficient. Every action, every repetition is considered during product development to make food preparation as fast, easy and fatigue free as possible. Special safety features are built in too.
The entire range is designed and built to stand up to the most rigorous demands. Yet they are light enough for easy cleaning and compact enough to store. Superior engineering, combined with durable cast aluminium, rust-proof stainless steel and engineered plastics afford long life and easy maintenance.