Ecover All Purpose Cleaner Refill.
Personal Benefits :
- Fresh perfume from plant based ingredients .
- Effective cleaning with the power of nature .Naturally and hygienically cleans all hard washable surfaces .
- No residue of unnecessary chemicals .Also available as refill
- Quick and complete biodegradability. (OECD-test 301F, full product) .
- Minimum impact on aquatic life. (OECD-test 201&202, full product) .
- Against animal testing .Suitable for septic tanks.
Packaging materials :
- Bottle and label are made of polyethylene cap of polypropylene.
- Polyethylene and polypropylene are 100 % recyclable and can be recycled together using a low energy process.
The list below displays ingredients in descending order, with those present in highest quantities first.
Candida bombicola/glucose/methyl rapeseedate ferment
Fatty acids C8-18
Economical to use. For all washable surfaces, floors, tiles and painted wood. Use 1 to 2 capfuls in half a bucket of warm water (about 5 l). For obstinate stains use undiluted and wash off with a soft wet cloth. Wipe with a dry cloth for extra sparkle. 1 cap = 30ml
Ecover is an international company active in the production of ecological detergents and cleansing agents. It was founded in 1980 in Belgium. Ecover has been a trendsetter from the very start: as a pioneering company, it marketed a phosphate-free washing powder even before phosphates were branded as a problem.
Since 1999, under the sole ownership of Jørgen Philip-Sørensen CBE, Ecover has developed into the world’s largest producer of ecological detergents and cleansing products.
- Outstanding cleaning effectiveness:
For over 25 years Ecover has pioneered effective ecological products in its own R&D lab. The products that we have developed are equal to conventional brands in terms of cleaning performance and user friendliness.
- Sustainable quality:
Ecover takes ecological, economic and social aspects into account from the origins of the raw materials, to the biodegradation of the final products. Strict criteria are employed as guidelines for all business operations, from selecting raw materials, through production methods to full decomposition of the end products.