Ecover Concentrate Non Bio Washing Powder.
- Ecover’s Non-Bio Washing Powder has been reformulated to work even better at 30 degrees
- Tough on dirt whilst respecting your skin, Ecover Washing Powder give superb results with a naturally gentle fragrance
- Dermatologically Tested - For Sensitive Skin
- Ecover Effectively Cleans
- Brilliant results on Whites and Colourfast
- Tackles a large variety of stains even at 30°
- Fresh perfume from plant based ingredients
- Integrated Laundry Bleach
- Concentrated Formula
- Ecover works for the environment
- Plant-based and mineral ingredients
- Fast and complete biodegradability
- Minimum impact on aquatic life
- No Optical Brighteners
- Against animal testing
- Suitable for septic tanks
- Made at Ecover’s ecological factory
* Sodium Carbonate Peroxide
* Sodium C12-18 Alkyl Sulfate
* Sodium silicate
* Sodium Poly Asparaginate
* Fatty Acids Methyl Esters Ethoxylates
* Sodium Citrate
* Sodium Sulfate
* Sodium Oleate
* Sodium Bicarbonate
* Cellulose Gum
* Sodium Gluconate
Ecover Non-Bio Washing Powder is recommended for Whites and Colourfast laundry.
Ecover is the UK’s leading manufacturer of effective and ecological cleaning and washing products. Founded over 30 years ago Belgium, Ecover now exports to over 30 countries throughout Europe and the US. As the pioneer of ecological cleaning, Ecover brought to market the first phosphate-free washing powder back in 1980 even before phosphates were branded as a problem throughout Europe. Today, Ecover is the brand of choice for many people for a whole host of reasons, from the fact that it’s delivers excellent cleaning whilst ensuring unparalleled ecological criteria to the fact that it’s the safer choice for you and your home.
Ecover’s environmental policy is not only demonstrated by the products it sells but also an integral part of the company’s business operations. Acting in the spirit of the externally audited ISO 14001standard, Ecover has extended its environmental policy to all departments of the company, from production to marketing.
The Ecological Factory built in October 1992 is earmarked as one of the defining developments for Ecover to becoming recognised as a truly sustainable business, with its green roof extending over more than 6000m². Even today the Ecological Factory attracts more than a thousand visitors annually, and with the growth of the brand in May 2007, Ecover opened its second Ecological Factory in Boulogne-sur-Mer, northern France.
Over the years Ecover has clocked a number of awards and recognition for its special contributions and achievements in the field of environmentally sound, sustainable development. Perhaps the most prestigious recognition was being named on the Global 500 Roll of Honour of the United Nations Environment Program back in 1993, to the modern day awards for its products such as Which? Best Buys and Prima Baby Best Buy.
Carton is made of 80% recycled cardboard
Packaging is 100% Recyclable