- fresh plant based fragrance (citrus)
- Packaging material:
Bottle and labels are made of polyethylene; trigger of polypropylene and polyethylene
- leaves surfaces sparkling clean
- Personal Benefits:
- suitable for septic tanks
- Polyethylene and polypropylene are 100 % recyclable and can be recycled together using a low energy process
- quick and complete biodegradability (OECD-test 301F, full product)
- removes limescale and soap scum effectively
- perfectly suited for bath and shower areas, tiles, taps and basins
- minimum impact on aquatic life (OECD-test 201 & 202, full product)
- against animal testing.
Alkyl Poly Glycoside C8-10
Turn nozzle to ‘ON’ position. Spray directly onto surface and wait for a few minutes depending on limescale build-up. Rinse off with water.
Ecover is an international company active in the production of ecological detergents and cleansing agents. It was founded in 1980 in Belgium. Ecover has been a trendsetter from the very start: as a pioneering company, it marketed a phosphate-free washing powder even before phosphates were branded as a problem.
Since 1999, under the sole ownership of Jørgen Philip-Sørensen CBE, Ecover has developed into the world’s largest producer of ecological detergents and cleansing products.
Outstanding cleaning effectiveness:
For over 25 years Ecover has pioneered effective ecological products in its own R&D lab. The products that we have developed are equal to conventional brands in terms of cleaning performance and user friendliness.
Ecover takes ecological, economic and social aspects into account from the origins of the raw materials, to the biodegradation of the final products. Strict criteria are employed as guidelines for all business operations, from selecting raw materials, through production methods to full decomposition of the end products.